Where real-world anti-aging takes place!
My own REAL RESULTS neck protocol
You must first start to boost your collagen and thicken the skin. Neck skin is thin, sagging, crepey, line/wrinkled, damaged. There are 3 ways to do this (plus my #1 choice to regenerate damaged, deeply wrinkled skin).
1. Use collagen-boosting skincare (SCULPLLA is the best I have found) This will help THICKEN the skin. Thicker skin = youthful skin. Thin skin is crepey, wrinkled, saggy. We want thicker, more plump skin.
2. Use collagen-boosting devices - LED red light is your best choice. Multi-light is optimal, but red light is the one to use for the most collagen boost. I love the CURVE, my red light tool and this new ZAQ neck mask - specifically for the neck area. Super fast treatments and multi-light function to target almost all skin conditions.
3. THICKEN SKIN with good microneedling treatments every month. Lighter treatments are OK for product penetration, but for real collagen-boosting, you need at least .50 - .75mm (safe for DIY at home treatments). Deeper treatments are best left to professionals. Do a good microneedling on the neck (face, chest) ONE TIME MONTHLY. Doing it at ~28 day intervals allows the collagen to boost. This is a great treatment for helping to thicken skin.
4. (REGENERATE SKIN) Damaged and crepey skin needs a good "regeneration" and the best skincare for this is RECOVERY by NeoGenesis. Hands-down, this is the gold-standard for real results. It has some amazing testimonials and before/afters for all types of regenerative work on the skin. Yes, it's not drugstore cheap; it's pricey, but a little goes a long way. It really is worth the investment.
1. Use the SCULPLLA H2 MIST + CAVIPLLA serum at least twice weekly. Use AM or PM (I prefer PM to let it work more thoroughly).
2. Optional, but even better results: Use the SCULPLLA Promoter Repair Cell cream every other AM
3. Use the NeoGenesis Recovery at night. Layer moisture or the Barrier cream over it. Use this alternate days (non-SCULPLLA days/evenings).
4. Use Recovery after your microneedling treatments to help repair skin.
5. Boost your treatments with a collagen neck mask - fast, super smoothing-mask helps reduce lines. Great before events or going out.
6. (Microneedling alternative) Use Mesolyft Neck microneedling pen daily. No other skincare is needed as it contains a nice tightening serum. Best used in the AM and use other skincare PM (Sculplla or NeoGenesis).
7. Alchimie Neck & Bust firming gel is a great option for daily use. It will instantly firm the area. Use it before a neck mask for best results.
1. Use LED light therapy at least 2-3 times weekly. Combine with radio frequency for best results.
My best choices are the targeted ZAQ Noor neck mask and/or the CURVE. The Curve will do an RF treatment (radio frequency tightening) + red light treatment at the same time. Saves time and offers great tightening benefits. The Noor mask will give a targeted, multi-light treatment which is excellent for not only collagen boosting, but brightening, soothing/calming and regeneration.
2. Microneedle monthly (.50-.75mm) or do a light microneedle daily (Mesolyft pen or DN64 with growth factors serum). These are both excellent.
RADIO FREQUENCY NOTE:
HOT! Some RF devices on the market have extreme heat and can burn the skin. You need a good-quality device to get real results. The Curve was designed by professional skincare practitioners to heat the skin without burning or damage. It's effective for not only tightening the neck (and body) but it can also help reduce any "pooch" around jawline and double-chin. Use the VIBRATION/CAVITATION settings for a few minutes and then switch to the RED LIGHT/RF setting for a full-scale treatment!
Karen was so helpful and I got my order really fast! I love my new Mini!
I've only used the TMP twice so far but from the two times I used it, I noticed instant plumping and it's still there for the next couple of days or so (also been using the Caviplla)...
I used it on my lips for a nice plumping effect. I also see less hollowness under my eyes. I'm afraid to get injections under my eyes (not from the pain, just possible unnatural results) so I'm thrilled that there's an alternative. It's only been a little over a week and I'm really excited to see the long term results!
Hi there, I ordered a trial size of the Neogenesis barrier recovery cream, and oh my goodness, it is fantastic!! I just starting using a retinoid and have had no residual dryness since using the cream. I will be ordering a full size next. Thank you for all you do!!!
My journey into skincare began at an early age. I loved watching my Mom put on her makeup and couldn't wait until the day I could do the same! I played with her Clinique and oohed and aahed over the pretty boxes and bottles... I was smitten!
Fast forward to the 90s and I finally jumped in and got my skincare license and began in the world of "pro" skincare. I've learned a lot, both as an Esty and as an avid consumer and I love to share and help those who are on their own anti-aging (LOOK THE BEST YOU CAN WITH WHAT YOU'VE GOT) journey!
QUESTIONS: CONTACT US VIA EMAIL FOR A PROMPT RESPONSE!
4729 E. Sunrise Drive, No. 244, Tucson, AZ 85718
Monday — Friday
10:00 AM — 6:00 PM
Noon — 3:00 PM